Sunday, 7 April 2013

Poet of small stuff ...2


MY STAND WITH FAKE FOOT   
                   
My life was good and I fought for best,
That time was bad & what happened was worst,
I was on my CBR, rolling to west,
all I remember is the fear in my chest.

That day was so dark; with no sun sign,
I woke up in the morning; with no sun shine.
I laid on my bed; with kin surround me,                                        
I feared a lot; when they were crying around me.                                     
                                                                                                                           
It was my foot; that made them cry,                                                                                    
It’s Right or left; I didn’t even try,
To heal my wounds; I was killing my time,
These r only rhymes, while killing my time.

In my dreams; I was running too fast,
When I woke up; it was just the past.
In my dreams; I was still that man,
When I woke up; light stole that man.

It wasn't shame; so I never cried,
For my people; I once again tried,
It wasn’t my pain, it wasn’t my pride,
It was those people and I never denied.

When I was falling; few held my hand,
With my fake foot; they made me stand,
When I was falling; few left my hand,
 For my fake foot; they didn’t want to stand.

But I stood; cause the way they were looking at me,
And I stood for the reason right inside of me,
I stood for the people, who stood for me,
And I stood for the people; want to stand like me.
If you want to stand; you don’t need a season,
But if you want to stand, come with your own reason.
                                             
                                                      ....Paddy N.  Jadhav

“My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. 
Everything since then has been a bonus.”
      Stephen Hawking….Physicist, cosmologist & author



  Oscar Pistorius….The Blade runner



 Yuvraj Singh….Cancer survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment